Riddles

hennethannun
Administrator
I realize we haven't had a dedicated place for riddles. If you have any guesses to wager, please post them here; or, conversely, you may email them in, and I'll respond probably within a week.

For shorthand, we can use this system:

S-23 would mean Simple Riddles, No. 23;

M-5 would be Middling Riddles, No. 5; and

C-11 would be Challenging Riddles, No. 11.

And so we don't have answers floating around, you could also write your email so that I could provide an answer sub rosa. Hope this works for everyone. There is one person that has completed more than half of the riddles thus far! So, that's a fair amount of dedication. Happy thinking!

- T
"There is no such thing on earth as an uninteresting subject; the only thing that can exist is an uninterested person."

- G.K. Chesterton