Where can I find more writing like Talbot’s

Where can I find more writing like Talbot’s

brinbron
I’m very eager to read more pieces like Talbot’s, but it’s difficult to find people publishing the kind of insightful writing on Zelda that Talbot does here. Are there any suggestions out there?

Re: Where can I find more writing like Talbot’s

hennethannun
Administrator
I may be uniquely unqualified to respond to this, but if you go to "Home" --> "Recommended Readings," there are some writings there that I find appealing (not to say that they're similar to my style). Hope that proves fruitful!

Best,

"There is no such thing on earth as an uninteresting subject; the only thing that can exist is an uninterested person."

- G.K. Chesterton