Super Impressed

Chitown
Hey Talbot! Just found this site and am so impressed! You’re an amazing writer. Unsure if you’re still in the Midwest, but Chicago here!

Re: Super Impressed

hennethannun
Administrator
Hey! I'm glad you found it, and thanks for your kind words!

I recently moved to New England to start my PhD here, but I'm in the Midwest a few times a year. Actually, I'll be in Chi-Town in March . . .

Thanks for writing in -- feel free to email me anytime.

- T
"There is no such thing on earth as an uninteresting subject; the only thing that can exist is an uninterested person."

- G.K. Chesterton
Bub

Re: Super Impressed

Bub
Agreed! Just came by to drop some compliments. Wonderful and considerate writing! Best wishes from Australia!

Re: Super Impressed

hennethannun
Administrator
Thanks, Bub. I appreciate the kind words. Don't be a stranger.